We are currently working with a primary school located in Handsworth that are currently requiring an outstanding Teacher to cover maternity leave in Year 4.
This school has an amazing reputation and has been mentioned to be one of the top 50 schools in the UK. The stunning working environment makes working alongside colleagues and children a real pleasure.
The position itself will commence after the Easter break where the right candidate will need to hit the ground running and maintain a high standard as expected by the school. PPA time will be allocated to allow appropriate planning and preparation time to deliver the highest quality of lesson. The highly experienced senior leadership team will provide support and on-going traninng ot help you develop in areas you feel appropriate.
About the Role:
· Monday to Friday in Year 4 – until the end of the maternity leave
· Full-time, long term placement – perfect to ensure regular and consistent work
· Starts in April 2018
· NQTs welcome to apply
About the School:
· A lovely School
· Considered ‘Outstanding’ in the most recent Ofsted inspection
· Great working environment
· Supporting & well established SLT
· Ongoing training throughout the time at the school
· Great rate of pay
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Alexander Waldron today on 0121 274 0345 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.