ABC Teachers are seeking a qualified teacher for a school in Nuneaton. This is a three form entry school with outstanding facilities for staff and children. This school is one of the most popular in the area with a waiting list. This is an exciting opportunity for a teacher looking for a change of scenery on a full time basis.
About the Role:
· Year 4
· Looking for applicants as soon as possible
· Full-Time teacher role including planning, preparation and assessments
· M1 to UPS3
· Temporary to Permanent contract
About the School:
· Large 3 form entry primary school
· High expectations
· Professional development schemes
· Strong and supportive leadership team
· Rated “Good” by Ofsted
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Very competitive pay rates
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Thomas Haynes on 01543 410 500 or 'apply now'.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.