ABC Teachers are working with a lovely primary school located in central Wolverhampton, which was rated ‘Good’ in their last Ofsted report.
We have been working exclusively with the school to help them find the best teachers available in their local area or within commuting distance. The post we have available is for an experienced KS2 Teacher on a full time basis. You will be primarily teaching Year 5 with the additional support of a highly experienced Teaching Assistant. There are 28 pupils in the class in total.
The right individual will need to be a hardworking and committed member of staff who will share the same ethos as the school, driven to encourage pupils into reaching their full potential. The school take great pride in their creative flair by regularly running ‘Arts week’ and ‘Music week’
About the Role:
· YEAR 5
· 23/04/2018 – END OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR
· FULL TIME
· PLANNING/OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
· COMPETITIVE DAILY RATE DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
About the School:
· ONE OF THE BEST SCHOOLS IN WOLVERHAMPTON
· SMALL CLASS SIZES WITH TEACHING SUPPORT ASSISTANTS
· GOOD OFSTED REPORT
· POSITIVE ETHOS IN SCHOOL WITH MOTIVATIONAL MEMBERS OF STAFF
· LOCATED JUST OVER ONE MILE FROM RAILWAY STATION
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK (MUST HAVE VALID VISA)
· MUST HOLD RELEVANT TEACHING QUALIFICATIONS (BACHELOR OF EDUCATION/ PGCE)
· HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE TEACHING THE UK CURRICULUM
· HAVE RECENT CLASSROOM EXPERIENCE AS TEACHER IN THE UK (ESSENTIAL )
· HAVE EXCELLENT RAPPORT BUILDING SKILLS WITH BOTH STAFF MEMBERS AND PUPILS
· POSSES VALID DBS
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· COMPETITIVE SALARY WITH ROOM FOR NEGOTIATION DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
· YOUR OWN CONSULTANT WORKING TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
· EXCELLENT REFERRAL SCHEME WITHOUT CAP ON NUMBER OF REFERRALS
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Joe Nash today on 0121 274 0345 or 'Apply Now'.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.