Required for September 2019
Y6 Leader (TLR2)
St Thomas More Catholic Primary School is a GOOD, happy, friendly, creative and inclusive school which provides OUTSTANDING personal development, care, guidance and support for all its impeccably behaved pupils.
The governors are seeking to appoint a Year 6 Leader who is an outstanding classroom practitioner to help us continue to raise standards of achievement through strong leadership, strategic thinking and a creative approach to teaching.
Applicants from all faiths are welcome.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Can lead a team a team of 2 classes and 3 teachers
- Has the ability to lead, inspire and motivate others
- Has high expectations of pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Has a proven track record of raising attainment
- Has good organisational and communication skills
- Is committed to supporting a caring, inclusive ethos
We can offer:
- Excellent personalised Professional Development
- A hardworking and supportive team
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved learners
- Dedicated leadership time
- Investment in staff well-being
- Small class size
All curriculum strengths will be considered.
Visits to our school are welcomed and encouraged.
Please contact the school if you are interested in joining our school team.
Closing date: 3pm – Thursday 16th May 2019
Interviews: Thursday 23rd May 2019
St Thomas More School is an Equal Opportunities employer
An enhanced DBS check will be carried out on the successful candidate
The school reserves the right to interview and appoint a suitable candidate before the closing date.