About the Role:
· Full time class teacher in year 6
· One term initially with the possibility of extending
· Full time
· Great rates of pay
· Lunchtime Supervision responsibilities
· Plan and prepare lessons
About the School:
· Excellent quality of teaching
· Full time Teaching Assistants provide excellent support during lessons.
· Well-established reputation within the community
· Strong academic results
· Supportive leadership that promote an ethos of togetherness
· Politeness and good behaviour are exemplary in and around the school
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK
· Must hold relevant teaching qualification
· Have previous experience in year 6
· Experience of children with SEND needs, learning
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Daniel King today on 0121 274 0345 or click 'apply now'.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.