Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 1/2 Teacher (KS1 Teacher) to join a positive, vibrant and popular primary school in the Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham, West London. This is a full time, short-term Year 1/2 (KS1 Teacher) position available from September 2018, with the potential for extension until the end of the academic year.
About the Role
- Year 1/2 Teacher (KS1 Teacher)
- September 2018 start
- Open to newly qualified and experienced teachers
- Full time position
- Contracted from September 2018 – February 2019 with the possibility to continue until the end of academic year
- Must have Phonics experience
- Salary range from £135+
About the School
- Two form entry primary school located in West London
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
- Children’s behavior is very good
- Extremely friendly and welcoming team
- Very low staff turnover (role has only became available due to a teacher going travelling)
- Very large classrooms with excellent resources
- Outstanding and supportive leadership team who are always involved
- Located a short walk away from the nearest station
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1/2 Teacher (KS1 Teacher) will need to meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Education / PGCE / University Degree
- Have proven experience teaching in a classroom or supporting children in a SEN / mainstream setting
- Have a clear understanding of the UK curriculum
- Be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQ11996.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.