Dallington SchoolMadrid, Spain
Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Supply
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
Dallington School Madrid requieres a Primary co-teacher
Due to a sick leave, we are looking for a Primary teacher who can work as co-teacher in Year 1.
Our teachers must have QTS from a UK provider, or be NQT, be native level English speakers and have at least 2 years´ experience as a Primary teacher or Primary teaching assistant.
The start date will be the 1st December 2020.
1.QUALIFICATIONS: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) from UK University in EYFS or Primary or NQT or Teaching assistant qualifications.
2.SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- To be an inspirational and motivated professional;
- Team player;
- Positive attitude;
- To be highly effective and creative;
- To have excellent communication skills;
- To be familiar with the use of technology in the classroom;
- To have knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and phonics teaching;
3. EXPERIENCE: at least 2 years experience teaching are assisting teaching in the British system.
DALLINGTON SCHOOL OFFERS
- A beautiful young school situated in one of the most atractive áreas of Madrid, very near the centre;
- A family-centred and healthy environment where the wellbeing of the pupils is the main priority;
- A creative school that uses the best of the traditional and new methodologies, and offers a broad, creative and dynamic curriculum;
- A team of teachers who are friendly, open and happy, who help each other, and who really enjoy teaching and living in the vibrant city of Madrid;
- Reduced number of pupils in each class, support of teaching assistants and co-teachers;
- Career development opportunities. We are growing every year, with our pupils and teachers. We want a team of committed teachers who take a lead applying their passions and want to develop their career with us.