ABC Teachers is seeking to appoint a KS1 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Erdington. This is a part-time primary teaching role, covering a Year 1 class which will commence in January 2020.
The desired Year 1 Teacher will be working in a class of 25 pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in KS1.
This is a school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. It is led by an approachable team of SLT and has been rated ‘Good with outstanding features’ on its’ most recent Ofsted report.
To be considered for the position of KS1 Teacher, you will:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have experience teaching primary education at KS1 level
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Working with ABC Teachers:
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £370
• Uncapped referral bonus scheme (subject to T&C)
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Emily Sharman on 0121 2740345 or submit your details.
Once you are fully cleared for work then you will be contacted by your consultant who will be able to tell you more about the roles currently available and what may be suitable to yourself. Each of our consultants covers their own specific areas covering across from the Midlands and Staffordshire.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please send your CV and contact details to Emily Sharman - firstname.lastname@example.org