Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher to join a ‘good’ two-form entry primary school in West London. This full time Year 1 Teacher position is available for the start of the 2018-19 academic year. This permanent position offers an opportunity for the successful candidate to be awarded a TLR. This is a great prospect for the successful Year 1 Teacher to join a forward thinking team, which is continuously striving for excellence. In return, the school are seeking to appoint a ‘passionate teacher, whose pedagogy is child-centred’.
About the Role
- Year 1 Teacher
- Responsible for the planning, delivery and assessment of the KS1 curriculum to a class of 30 students
- Potential for a TLR for the right applicant
- Inner London Pay Scale
About the School
- Recent Ofsted awarded the school a ‘Good’ rating
- 2 form entry with a focus on community development and integration
- ICT savvy school with another big focus on sports
- Close links to a local premier league club
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
- NQTs and / or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply.
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS / police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT20028.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.