Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 1 teacher to join an impressive all boys’ independent day school in Belsize Park, North London. The school is positioned across three sites composing Junior, Middle and Senior schools with top notch facilities and specialist teaching across a number of subject areas. The successful Class Teacher will start in September 2019 on a full time basis on a one-year fixed contract.
About the Role
• Teaching Year 1 class
• Start date September 2019
• Full time, one-year fixed contract
• Salary from 29K dependent on experience
About the School
• Independent Preparatory school catering for children aged 4-14 years
• There are approximately 450 pupils overall, divided between the Junior, Middle and Senior Schools
• Rated ‘Outstanding’ by ISI
• Impressive facilities located over three sites
• Offer broad, high calibre curriculum aiming for pupils never to be bored!
• Specialist teachers for PE, Art/Pottery, Music
• Strong extra-curricular programme to develop confidence in and out of school setting
• Easily accessible by the Northern line, Zone 2
In order to be considered for this role, the Early Years Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have experience working within an independent setting
• Hold a PGCE/B Ed or equivalent Science teaching qualification or Primary Science specialism
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SXT23728.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.