Fixed Term Contract until 31st August 2018
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, dynamic and inspirational teacher to join our team.
Alongside colleagues you would strive to challenge, support and engage our pupils and ensure they all reach their best possible outcomes.
Holycroft Primary is a two form entry school in the centre of Keighley.
Successful candidates will:
- Know how to inspire children to achieve high expectations
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to become an outstanding teacher
- Be committed to raising achievements and standards
- Work in partnership with colleagues to ensure teaching and learning is of the highest standard
- Be innovative and hardworking, applying new strategies and developments effectively in the classroom
- Be able to adapt teaching to the needs of all pupils
- Understand the needs of children who have English as an additional language
We can offer:
- Excellent opportunities to develop professionally in a supportive environment through highly effective CPD
- A team working together to develop excellence
- A positive school ethos that celebrates success
- Enthusiastic and co-operative pupils
- The opportunity to make a real difference to children's lives
You would join a strong team who are committed to ensuring the best possible progress and achievement for all pupils. We welcome applications from newly qualified teachers.
Visits to school are warmly welcomed by appointment.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online for this post.
To download the job details and apply - please visit www.prospectsonline.co.uk
Closing Date: 9am, Friday 30th June 2017
Interviews: Wednesday 5th July 2017
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CV’s are not accepted for this post