Smart Teachers is recruiting for a motivated and creative Year 1 Teacher to join a four form entry primary school in Wembley, North West London. This full-time KS1 classroom teaching position is available from September 2017 and a permanent contract is on offer. This ‘Good’ school presents a welcoming environment and is looking for a dynamic Year 1 Teacher to become part of the school community.
About the role
· Year 1 Teacher
· Working alongside a team of motivated classroom teachers and support staff
· Permanent contract
· MPS from £28, 098 and above
About the School
· Four form entry primary school
· ‘Good’ Ofsted report
· Multicultural and inclusive school
· This is a warm, friendly and supportive place to work
· A short bus from Wembley Park tube station
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number ELRA40866.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.