Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 1 teacher to join a ‘Good’ two form entry school located in Harlesden. The school are looking to appoint a Year 1 teacher, initially for the remainder of the academic year, on a temp basis. This may lead to a permanent contract. The school are looking to appoint a Year 1 teacher who is passionate and someone who can contribute to the wider school community. In return, the school can offer the successful year 1 teacher a positive working environment and a cohort of children who are keen to learn. The school can offer spacious classroom, generous outside space and good transport links. Both experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply.
About the Role
• Year 1 Teacher
• January start
• Temp contract initially (Jan-July)
• Daily rate paid in line with MPS (£150 - £185 per day)
About the School
• Two form entry primary school
• ‘Good’ Ofsted rating
• Part of school located in state of the art brand new build
• Children have thirst for learning
• Car parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXT0511Y1TSB
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.