Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate Year 1 Teacher to join an outstanding Prep school in Hounslow, West London. This full time position is available for September 2018. This position is full time, and ideally a permanent contract of at least 1 year.
About the Role
- Year 1 Teacher
- Full time teaching responsibility
- Extracurricular responsibilities could be available for the right candidate
- Permanent contract
- Salary between £27,000 to £40,000 and above, depending on experience
About the School
- Beautiful independent school located in Hounslow, West London
- Situated in an old Victorian building
- “Outstanding” Ofsted report
- Students exhibit excellent behaviour
- Welcoming staff and feel to the school
- Well known for the high success rates in entrance examinations, and for gaining academic scholarships
- Excellent rail and road links, located a short walk from a popular overground station
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (essential)
- NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Free CPD workshops
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number RXN01240.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.