Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate and energetic Year 1 Teacher to work at a primary school in Ealing from September 2017. This is a permanent position and a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to join a friendly and supportive establishment.
About the Role
· Year 1 Teacher
· Starting in September
· Suitable for NQT
· MPS - £28,098 - £38,241 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Brand new build in a residential area
· Ofsted rating is ‘Good’ in all areas
· The school is expanding, soon to be two form entry
· The school takes a visual learning approach
· They invest heavily in their staff and their progress – lots of opportunities to move up the ladder
· Great school with a friendly team of staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number KJC3665.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.