Hujjat Primary School is looking for:
We are seeking two Class Teachers, for Year 1. We will be welcoming children of all faiths and none, we started with 60 children across two Reception classes in September 2020. Faith of a particular kind is not necessary but would be an advantage.
What is essential is:
• A proven track of record of teaching and curriculum excellence
• A commitment to a Values based Educational philosophy
• A commitment to nurturing and valuing pupils in order to achieve at the highest levels
• Ability to work successfully with parents and carers
• A thorough understanding and commitment to safeguarding all members of the school community.
Hujjat Primary School
- Mainstream school with state funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years