Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic and ambitious Year 1 Teacher to join a lovely school in Hounslow (TW5), rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. This full time Year 1 Teacher position is available for a January 2020 start until the end of the academic career. This may be extended and could lead to a generous permanent placement. The school ensures that children and staff feel happy, safe and supported ensuring every child can reach their full potential. The successful candidate will have proven experience teaching KS1/KS2 and will show passion throughout the work they do.
About the Role
• Year 1 Class Teacher
• To be responsible for the learning and success of all pupils in the class
• Temporary to permanent
• £140 - £190
About the School
• ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
• The school actively encourage career progression through training and developmental opportunities
• Hounslow (TW4)
• Motivated and positive students
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Class teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GXS2911Y1THP.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.