Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher to join a growing school in Brent, North West London. This full time Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher position will be due to start in January 2019, running through until the end of the academic year with potential to be take on permanently. This 2 form entry is a growing school with state of the art facilities and separate spacious learning spaces with strong support from leadership and growing network partner schools.
About the Role
· Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher
· Full time
· January 2019 through until end of academic year with potential to become permanent
· Daily rate between £140 - £180 per day
About the School
· 2 form entry
· State of the art facilities
· Modern/new building with spacious learning spaces
· Supportive leadership with internal progression and excellent continuous professional development
· Part of a supportive trust
· Support from a strong and growing network of partner schools
· Interactive white boards in every class
· Separated play grounds
· Located walking distance from various over ground/tube stations
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN14093.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.