Smart Teachers are recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher to join one of their ‘outstanding’ primary schools in the borough of Waltham Forest. The position is to start in September and will either be a fixed term contract for the academic year or a permanent placement. This school has an effective NQT programme. The successful candidate will be joining a highly supportive collaborative team with effective professional development opportunities.
About the Role
· Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher
· Open to an NQT or experienced teacher
· Fixed term contract for the academic year – permanent contract also available
· MPS/UPS salary £28,000-£40,000 - depending on experience
About the School
· Popular and over- subscribed Catholic school catering for children aged 3-11 years
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· You will be joining a friendly and supportive school team that work closely together
· Well-resourced school with a vibrant atmosphere
· Supportive NQT programme and guidance in place for all newly qualified teachers
· Opportunities for continued professional development available
· Within walking distance from the closest station
· Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold QTS or an equivalent overseas qualification
· Have a minimum of 1 terms experience working in a UK-based classroom (essential)
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid Visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQB42840.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.