Smart Teachers is currently recruiting for a fully committed Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher to join a fantastic multi-cultural primary school based in Ilford (IG3). This full time teaching position is available for a September 2017 start and will be contracted through to the end of the academic year. For the right candidate, a permanent contract will be offered. The school will also consider newly qualified teachers.
About the Role
· Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher
· Candidates who are newly qualified teachers (NQT) will be considered
· Full time long term supply to start in September 2017 with the possibility to go permanent
· Daily rate starting at £135 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· Diverse school with a great atmosphere
· Students achieve high standards in English and Maths
· Ofsted rated ‘good’ in 2015
· Students’ behaviour is good across the school, in classrooms and outside
· Larger than average primary school
· The headteacher and the senior leader team are very friendly and supportive to their members of staff
· Short and easy journey from Liverpool Street Station and Stratford Station
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Holds a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or an equivalent teaching degree
· Have proven UK teaching experience: minimum one term of full time
· OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number HZM3581.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.