Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher to join one of their ‘Outstanding’ primary schools in the borough of Waltham Forest. The successful and experienced Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher must have classroom experience and be available to interview ASAP. Starting January 2019, this is a full time fixed term contract.
About the Role
· Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher
· Open to experienced teachers
· Fixed term contract from January – July 2019
· Salary from £145 + per day
About the School
· Popular and over- subscribed Catholic school catering to students aged 3-11 years
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Excellent behaviour
· A friendly and supportive team that work closely together
· Well-resourced learning school with a vibrant atmosphere
· Opportunity’s for continued professional development available
· Within walking distance from station
· Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher / KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
· Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
· Have excellent communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ42840.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.