Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 1 Teacher to join a primary school rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in East Acton (W3). This full time Year 1 Teacher position is available for a January 2018 start and will be contracted through to the end of the current academic year. There is a possibility that the role will continue into 2018/2019, which could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement.
About the Role
· Year 1 Teacher
· Full time teaching role
· Position to start in January and contracted till the end of the academic year
· There is potential for the contract to be extended with the possibility of a permanent offer
· NQTs are welcome to apply
· Daily rate of £130-£155 per day – depending on experience
About the School
· Two form entry primary school
· Graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Brand new school building with spacious classrooms and a roof terrace
· Strong and supportive leadership with excellent CPD
· Located in East Acton – central line is a short walk
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Have proven experience teaching in a classroom
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DXTA1323.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.