Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced and motivational Year 1 Teacher to join a primary school rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in Bexley (DA). This full time Year 1 Teacher position is available for a January 2018 start and will be contracted through to the end of the current academic year. There is a possibility that the role will continue into the 2018/2019 academic year, which could lead to a generous offer of a permanent placement. The school are looking for the inspirational Year 1 Teacher to immerse themselves into the schools diverse culture and hit the ground running in January.
About the Role
· Year 1 Teacher
· Full time teaching role
· Position to start in January and contracted till the end of the academic year
· Daily rate starting at £130 – depending on experience
· Possibility of becoming permanent for the right teacher
About the School
· 3 form entry school
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Supportive leadership
· Staff work hard to maintain parent / school relationships
· Great outdoor area
· The senior leadership have set up new and highly effective systems for ensuring that staff performance and pay awards are rigorously linked to pupils’ progress and outcomes
· Staff provide a safe, encouraging environment for children to thrive in
· Excellent CPD options as the Head Teacher has a strong focus on developing their staff
· Located in Bexley with parking on site
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Have proven experience of teaching KS1 In the UK
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number GUS6422.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.