Smart Teachers is seeking a dynamic and committed Year 1 class teacher to join their small but welcoming one-form entry primary school from September 2017. Teachers employed here thrive on the school’s strong leadership team and supportive ethos as well as the good behaviour of each year group. The school is located in an area in north London (N14) close to a London underground station. Known for its excellent links to the local church and community, this school presents a welcoming working environment for anyone looking to progress their teaching career in KS1.
About the Role
· Year 1 class teaching role within a one-form entry school
· To work alongside an encouraging group of motivational classroom teachers and support staff
· Add value to extracurricular life at school
· Termly ‘home based’ PPA time available
· MPS salary
About the School
· Located just a short stroll from Arnos Grove station on the Piccadilly line
· Recently graded ‘outstanding’ in its most recent church inspection and ‘good’ by Ofsted
· All classrooms are fully resourced and equipped with the latest resources and IT
· Set around a courtyard with well-kept communal areas
· Supportive parents and community
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· PGCE or comparable equivalent
· NQTs welcome to apply
· Be respectful of the Christian ethos
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to DDSresourcing@smartteachers.co.uk quoting job reference number DDS4215.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.