A large school in Middlesbrough are looking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher to start in January 2018.They are seeking a flexible, experienced individual, able to hit the ground running in a busy Key Stage One environment. Extensive experience working in Key Stage One is essential for this role.
Why work for Vision for Education?
• Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
• You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
• Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
• If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
• We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
• We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
• After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
• Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you are interested in this position and wish to be considered for it, click the apply button now or call the Teesside Primary Team for more information.