Vision for Education are looking to recruit an outstanding and inspirational Year 1 Teacher on behalf of an exceptional Primary School near Newton Aycliffe.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate a proven track record within Key Stage 1.
The position is a temporary full time role, beginning in October 2017 and continuing until July 2018.
The salary for this position will be £90.00 - £105.00 per day, depending on experience.
The successful candidate will:
· Demonstrate a desire for teaching, and a determination to make a difference
· Have high expectations of children’s learning and behaviour
· Utilise a variety of teaching methods in order to accommodate a variety of learning styles
· Work collaboratively to ensure best practice across the school
In return, the school can offer:
· Children who are eager to learn and appreciate exciting learning experiences
· Opportunities for professional development
· A supportive and encouraging staff team
As well as being part of this school’s community, working with Vision For Education gives you access to:
• Ongoing CPD such as Team Teach, Moving and Handling, Whiteboard training and more
• Regular social events
• Access to resources
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
The closing date for applications is Monday 16th October 2017.
For further information please call Sophie Cornwell on 0191 3844615 or email email@example.com