A lively, warm and friendly Primary in Stockton on Tees is seeking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher to start after February half term. The school offers a caring and supportive atmosphere for staff, children and parents, and as such are looking for an empathetic and reliable individual who truly reflects the schools values and ethos.
The ideal candidate will have had recent experience in Key Stage 1 and will be a reflective practitioner and a positive role model for children.
Why work for Vision for Education?
- Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
- You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
- Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
- If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
- We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
- We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
- After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
- We have a generous Recommend a Friend Scheme. For every Teacher or TA you refer, you will receive a gift voucher of your choice after they complete their first day of work for Vision for Education.
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch!