YEAR 2 CLASS TEACHER (Permanent)
The Governors of this vibrant inner city primary school situated in the popular and diverse neighbourhood of Notting Hill, West London, in the trusteeship of the Diocese of Westminster, seek to appoint an aspiring Year 2 Class Teacher who is committed to providing high quality learning experiences to inspire, engage and challenge all of our children to achieve their best.
You need to:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of how children learn.
- Provide creative, innovative and enriching learning experiences to enable our children to attain at the highest level.
- Work as part of our excellent team, striving for constant improvement.
- Be a life-long learner and an inspiration to others.
- Be able to contribute to the School’s extra-curricular activities.
- Have excellent behaviour management skills.
CLOSING DATE FOR YEAR 2 CLASS TEACHER APPLICATIONS: 12noon on Tuesday,12th December 2017
LESSON OBSERVATION & INTERVIEW: Monday, 18th December 2017
For an Application Pack, please visit our school website at http://stfrancisofassisi.org.uk/Vacancies/