The Governors, Staff and Children of this school wish to appoint a new teacher to join our friendly and supportive team for September 2018.
Applications from newly qualified teachers are welcome.
In our March 2018 Ofsted, the inspector commented that Sacred Heart School ‘is all about the pupils… behaviour is impeccable both inside and outside the classroom.’
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about children’s learning
- Is an enthusiastic and creative teacher
- Is committed to promoting high standards of behaviour and attainment
- Has a sense of humour
- Enjoys working as a team
- Has excellent communication skills
- Will embrace the aims and Catholic ethos of our school
We can offer:
- Well behaved and motivated children
- A hardworking and committed team of staff
- A well-resourced school, including a staff car park and a small farm!
- Excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
- An exciting action plan to develop our school for the future and the future of our children
We welcome visits to our school. To arrange this or for any further details, please contact our School Business Manager, Ms Yvonne McCarthy on 0208 876 7074 or e-mail email@example.com to make an appointment.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
All applications must be made on the CES Application Form. Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax..
Closing Date: 21 May 2018 (at noon)
Interviews: 24 May 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Please note we do not accept CVs or details from Employment Agencies.
Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School
London SW15 5NX
Tel: 020 8876 7074
Fax: 020 8876 2545
Number on Roll: 442