Required for April 2019
Year 2 Teacher
(TLR available as phase leader for KS1 for suitably experienced candidates)
Salary: MPS/UPS (Outer London)
George Mitchell is an All-Through multicultural school for children aged 3-16. We are proud of our place at the heart of our local community and this is an exciting time for us. We were judged a Good school by OFSTED in January 2016 and you will be joining us at an important point in our journey towards becoming an Outstanding school.
We welcome applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs. Leadership of KS1 with a TLR is also be available for the right candidate.
We are looking for teachers who:
• can fill our children’s lives with creativity, challenge, wonder and fun
• can create a haven in which our children feel especially safe, valued, happy and respected
• are passionate about making learning effective and enjoyable
In return we can offer:
• A committed and friendly team aiming for excellence
• Children who are well behaved, happy and eager to learn
• A commitment to high quality professional development
• A supportive and encouraging Governing Body
Our motto is ‘More is in me’. Is there more in you?
• Talk to us.
• Tell us what sort of teacher you are and what you do better than anyone else
• Tell us what sort of school you want to work in
• Show us your vision and together we can make it happen
Visits are encouraged. Please contact Adeel Hussain, HR Manager, on 020 8539 6198 Ext.122 to make an appointment.
Applications must be submitted by 12 pm on Wednesday 22nd January 2020. Interviews will be held on week commencing 27th January 2020. Further information about the school can be found on our website – www.georgemitchellschool.co.uk. All completed applications should be emailed to email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept CV applications.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offer of a position is subject to receiving satisfactory references and an Enhanced DBS Clearance.