ABC Teachers are currently recruiting for a Part time Year 2 Teacher to work in a Primary school based in Bilborough, Nottingham. This "Good" school are looking for an enthusiastic motivator to join their dynamic team. The school offer great support through their Senior leaders and aim to boast a positive atmosphere within their School. The role is to be based in a year 2 class so experience with KS1 is desirable. The position is to commence in September 2018 and to run for the first two terms on a part time basis.
About the Role:
· Working with a Year 2 class for the first 2 terms of the academic year.
· Part Time
· You will be expected to take on the role of a Part time class teacher
· Competitive rates of pay
· Working 3 days a week. School are able to be flexible on which days.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education / PGCE)
· Have previous experience teaching the UK curriculum, NQTs are welcome to apply.
· Have recent classroom experience as teacher in the UK (essential)
· Commitment to support the ethos of the school
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
If you are interested in this position, please contact Charles Sutton today on 0115 870 5106 or click the ‘Apply Now’ button below to submit your CV and personal details.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.