Smart Teachers is recruiting for a passionate Year 2 Teacher to join a new primary school in Brent, North West London. This permanent, full time post is available from September 2017. This school is ideally looking for someone with 3 or more years’ teaching experience but welcome other applicants as well.
About the Role
· Year 2 Teacher
· 2 form entry
· Permanent role
· Excellent continuous professional development with support from a strong and growing network of partner schools
· Salary ranging from £27,000 up to £39,000
About the School
· State of the art, spacious facilities in a modern new building
· Interactive white boards in every class
· Separate play grounds for different key stages
· Continuous professional development with supportive leadership
· Part of a supportive trust
· Located walking distance from various over ground / tube stations
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK or equivalent curriculum (essential)
· Strong behaviour management
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN14093.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.