Smart Teachers is recruiting on behalf of one of Brent’s most popular and successful schools, who is looking to appoint a Year 2 Teacher to start in January 2018 on an ongoing basis. The school is rated ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted and is situated a short walk from an underground station in NW London. Experienced and newly qualified teachers are welcome to apply to this Year 2 Teacher role.
About the Role
· Year 2 Teacher
· Full Time
· January 2018 start on an ongoing basis
· PPA time arranged
· Open to newly qualified and experienced teachers
· Daily rate of up to £160 depending on experience
About the School
· Larger than average three form entry primary school
· Rated Ofsted ‘outstanding’ on all aspects
· Children’s behaviour is excellent
· Extended school provision including breakfast and after-school clubs as well as holiday care
· Excellent reputation within the community and very popular with parents
· Strong supportive leadership team
· Located in Zone 3 within walking distance to the underground.
· Onsite parking is available for staff
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum (desirable but not essential)
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number CXQA3155.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.