Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 2 Teacher / Key Stage One Teacher/ KS1 Teacher to join our successful teaching team and to work in a primary school in Bristol. This is a full-time position, starting immediately, temporary in the first instance with a possibility of a permanent position.
The desired Key Stage One / KS1 Teacher will be working in a Year 2 class. The school as seeking a teacher with excellent experience of working within Key Stage One. Delivering creative lessons, Strong differentiation skills, and the ability to engage children is a must.
The school is a midsized primary setting following a Christian ethos. The school is supported by a large trust which means the school benefits from a larger support network and access to wider facilities. Staff are encouraged to grow and develop and CPD is highly commended.
We pride ourselves on our provision of good and outstanding practitioners to fantastic settings in the area. We are looking to hear from passionate and determined Educational professionals who are looking to share their skills and expertise in settings in Bristol.
To be considered for the Year 2 Teacher / Key Stage One / KS1 Teacher, you will:
• Be a qualified Teacher and hold QTS
• Applicant must hold current experience within the last two years to qualify
• Be flexible, resilient and the ability to think on their feet
• Have experience teaching the primary curriculum at Key Stage two level
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
• hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one through Vision for Education and have it registered on the Update Service
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Bristol primary team.