Vision for Education wish to appoint a Year 2 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Durham from March 2018 for the rest of the academic year.
The Governors of this friendly school are seeking to appoint an outstanding class teacher. This is an opportunity for an experienced teacher to further develop their classroom skills, however NQTs are still encouraged to apply. As well as taking on the role of Year 2 teacher, the successful candidate will be expected to lead computing across the school.
The school are looking for a practitioner someone with a positive attitude and high standards of achievement and behaviour.
To be considered for the position of Year 2 Teacher you will be able to demonstrate the following:
· Highly effective communication skills, and a commitment to a collaborative, team approach
· The ability to maintain a stimulating classroom environment
· An innovative and flexible approach to teaching
· A commitment to the safeguarding of all pupils
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education’s Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Year 2 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham branch.