Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 2 Teacher to join a rapidly improving primary school situated in Enfield. Starting September 2019, this is a Year 2 Teacher role on a fixed term contract for the academic year. The school has improved drastically due to the support of a new leadership team, who have made positive changes across the board.
About the Role
• Year 3 Teacher
• Long-term, fixed-term contract for the academic year
• Daily rate for this role is between £130 - £175
About the School
• Two form entry primary school
• Beautiful school building
• High proportion of disadvantaged students
• Multi-cultural teaching environment
• Historic links to the community
• Exciting transitional phase
• Dynamic leadership team
• Reading and writing scores up by 8% on last year
• Received numerous awards including sporting participation
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication skills, excellent manner and professionalism
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS24274.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.