Year 2 teacher
MPR/UPR dependent on experience
Fixed term (Maternity cover)
Easter 2020 start date
Inspire their Remarkable with us
Ashingdon Primary Academy is looking to appoint an enthusiastic, well-qualified and inspiring Key Stage 1 teacher to join our successful team of teachers. As a class teacher you will be expected to plan your teaching with regard to the school’s policies and schemes of work.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic teacher who is committed to the development of our children and our school. You will be creative and energetic in your teaching and have the confidence to 'have a go' at anything new to improve the learning in your class. This is the perfect role for candidates who want to work for a primary school that supports teachers to have a work life balance and to teach in their own way.
We can offer you:
- A school where we collaborate share and support each other to make sure all children achieve their very best.
- A school with exciting and attractive learning environments.
- Well supported teachers who are committed to driving high standards.
- Significant opportunities to further your professional development.
- Superbly behaved children who have a strong desire to work hard and learn.
Closing date: Friday 7 February 2020
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today:
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.