ABC teachers are recruiting for an attractive long-term contract at a wonderful school in the Northfield area of south Birmingham, with a view of the role becoming permanent for the right candidate.
The Head is looking for an enthusiastic teacher who can motivate and inspire children of varying levels of ability. You will be a creative thinker who can shape and drive the curriculum and you will show commitment to working in partnership with the school and the local community, including the church.
The position will be full time, starting in September 2019 for a minimum of 1 term and the Head Teacher is ideally looking to recruit someone who would be willing to accept a permanent role at the end of the first term. Full teaching responsibilities will be expected and you will be supported in class by an experienced teaching assistant.
Please note that only candidates who are available full time will be contacted for this position.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
How to apply:
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Charlie Tims on 0121 274 0345 or email email@example.com
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are a REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.