Year 2 Teacher
Our client is a top Independent P-12 school ideally located for candidates on the Gold Coast or in the South Brisbane corridor. As this is Independent school, support and commitment to the extra-curricular, pastoral and spiritual life of the school is required.
About the Role:
- Year 2 Teacher
- Term 3 contract
- Ideal for teacher in the South Brisbane or Gold Coast region
- Value the holistic development of students
- Proven reputation for providing quality education
About the School:
- Outstanding reputation within the community
- Coeducational school
- Excellent student behaviour
- Modern wireless networked buildings, contemporary learning facilities
You will need to meet the following criteria:
- Accustomed to the Independent ethos, you will be a collaborative, team player and student centred teacher
- Demonstrate support and commitment to the extra-curricular, pastoral and spiritual life of the school
- Be eligible to work in Australia
- Be professionally competent to teach and possess requisite academic qualifications for teaching responsibilities
- Be a registered or eligible for registration with the Queensland College of Teachers
- Be familiar with the Australian National Curriculum and QCAA
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and highly proficient IT skills
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria.
If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #TES1805528324CW.
If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting Job Reference #TES-1805528324CW.– email@example.com
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school without your consent nor any referees listed on your CV contacted without your permission.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).
The Application Process:
Smart Teachers provides schools with your Smart Teachers Application. It is important that in addition to confirming your interest in this position, you send us an updated CV if you have not done so recently so that our application is up to date. If for some reason you have not interviewed with a Smart Teachers or provided us referee details, QCT verification or academic transcripts it is important that you contact your consultant on 07 3112 8566 so we get working on the application requirements with priority.
Our consultants are on hand to answer questions or give feedback at any time so don’t hesitate to email or telephone us on 07 3112 8566. Sometimes feedback cannot be given until the school has offered and a candidate accepts the position. If you are requested in for interview, you will receive a call from one of our consultants. Correspondence continues through Smart Teachers up to the point of interview with the school and after.