Vision for Education are actively seeking to recruit a qualified and enthusiastic Year 2 Teacher to work in various schools around the Grimsby area on a supply basis. The position will see you teaching Year 2 classes as and when required.
We are looking for a Year 2 Teacher who:
- Is confident, highly motivated and flexible
- Has the ability to motivate others
- Can adapt lessons to accommodate all pupils’ needs
As the qualified Year 2 Teacher you must have excellent knowledge of the KS1 curriculum and good classroom management. It is essential that you hold QTS and have previous experience within a primary setting. To apply for the Year 2 Teacher role or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your up to date CV.
What Vision can offer you:
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Free access to ongoing CPD
- Support throughout your placements
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)