Smart Teachers is recruiting for an enthusiastic and committed Year 2 Teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ primary school. This school is located in Haringey, North London. The successful Year 2 Teacher will start this full time role in January 2018. This position will be a fixed term contract until the end of the academic year, with the potential to go permanent.
About the Role
· Year 2 Teacher
· Starting in January 2018
· Fixed term until end of the academic year with the potential to go permanent
· Daily rate between £140 to £180 (depending on experience)
· MPS offer thereafter
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
· Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
· Dedicated qualified teaching assistants in every class to support the teaching and learning
· Staff are encouraged to share ideas and expertise to improve and develop the curriculum
· Pleasant working environment
· By the end of reception, students’ attainment is above the national average in all areas
· Easily accessible via multiple public transport routes
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum or an equivalent curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number RXN34611
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.