Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher who would like the opportunity to join a school in Ealing going through an exciting phase of transition. The Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher is required from January 2018 until the end of the academic year. Due to the small size of the school and future plans for expansion from September 2018, a permanent contract could be on offer.
About the Role
· Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher
· Full time from January 2018 until the end of the academic year
· Permanent contract could be offered
· Rates from £140 - £160 per day dependent on experience
About the School
· 1 form entry school that opened in 2014
· Brand new buildings in 2017
· High quality resources and state of the art classrooms on offer
· Driven and professional Head teacher with a clear vision
· In a desirable area with strong links to the local community
· Easily accessible from Ealing Broadway or Hounslow
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher post will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DDS15807.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.