Smart Teachers is recruiting for a diligent and charismatic Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ primary school situated in Brent, North West London. This full time Year 2 / KS1 Teacher position is available after the February half term break and will be contracted through to July 2018. There is scope for this role to become permanent for the right candidate. The successful Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher will be joining a school that boasts fantastic results and students who enjoy school. This is coupled with a supportive team and established and dynamic senior leadership team.
About the Role
· Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher
· Team/syndicate planning
· To start after February half term until the end of the academic year
· Potential for a permanent
· Salary from £28,660 to £39,006 depending on experience
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
About the School
· A large and successful primary school with fantastic outdoor spaces
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Keen students who are engaged during learning
· Supportive and forward thinking senior leadership team
· Well connected to London Underground and Overground Trains
· Parking available
In order to be considered for this role, the Year 2 Teacher / KS1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold QTS or an equivalent overseas qualification
· NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· This role is suitable for NQTs
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXMB12736
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.