Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Year 2 Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local Primary School in Peterlee.
A small primary school who have created an excellent, safe and caring learning environment for all children are looking for an inspirational teacher for their lovely Year 2 class.
To be considered for the position of Year 2 Teacher you must:
- Be an excellent class teacher who gives 100% commitment to raising standards
- Work effectively as a member of a successful staff team
- Demonstrate a determined and resilient approach to raising standards
- Have high expectations, and be passionate about children’s achievement
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education’s Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
This full time role is due to begin in January 2018, and will continue until December 2018.