Year 2 Class Teacher
Applications from both NQTs and experienced teachers are welcomed. TLR 2A payments will be considered for appropriate candidates.
We are seeking to appoint talented class teacher to join our committed team. The successful candidates will be dedicated professionals, who are committed to ensuring that every child has the skills and attributes to be a self-motivated life-long learner.
The School is located in Rotherham, only five minutes away from Junction 33 of the M1. Situated in expansive grounds, the school has a wealth of spaces and places in which the children can learn. We are extremely fortunate to have a wonderfully supportive school community. Our children love coming to school and we see this in the ways in which they learn and behave.
Our staff team benefits from a professional partnership with Learners’ First and also through its association with Focus Education, for whom it is a hub. Rotherham LA is very proud of the considerable improvements that have been made in improving outcomes for children and work closely with all its schools in offering support and challenge.
The successful applicants will be:
- committed to raising standards and improving outcomes for every child;
- reflective-with a good understanding of the needs of every pupil;
- resilient-with excellent interpersonal skills;
- passionate-with the skills needed to make a positive difference to the outcomes of every child;
- creative-with the skill to make the curriculum meaningful and memorable.
In return we offer:
- fabulous children who enjoy a challenge;
- opportunities for accelerated career (pay) progression;
- an ethos of support;
- a committed staff team;
- high-quality research based professional development.
If you would like to discuss the role over the telephone, please contact Vision For Education on 0114 243 5555. If you believe that ‘children surprise us every day-if we let them’, we would love to hear from you.
The school are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all of our children. We work in partnership with parents/carers to safeguard and promote the welfare of our children. When concerned about the welfare of a child, we will always act in the interests of the child and we have a responsibility to take action. We have a legal duty to assist our colleagues in other agencies with child protection enquiries.