Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a qualified Year 2 Teacher to work in a primary school based in Scunthorpe. This will be a temporary contract, as and when required starting immediately.
The desired Year 2 Teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team and will work alongside some excellent practitioners who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Year 2 Teacher must have experience of working within KS1.
To be considered for the position of Year 2 Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching Year 2 classes
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education can offer:
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Year 2 Teacher will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hour a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
How to apply:
If you are a qualified Year 2 Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.