Smart Teachers is looking to recruit an experienced Year 2 Teacher to join a popular all through community school based in Streatham, South London. This is a large four form entry school with great links to the community and committed to providing a rich and engaging curriculum. Starting immediately, this is a maternity cover role until the end of the academic year.
About the Role
• Year 2 Teacher
• Maternity cover role starting immediately
• Mixed ability, lively and engaged class of 30.
• Daily rates starting at £130
About the School
• Four form entry primary school
• Rated ‘Outstanding’
• Culturally diverse student body
• Bright and welcoming setting
• Strong and experienced senior leadership team
• Conveniently located a short distance from Streatham Common station
In order to be considered for this role the Year 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number TZM47831.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.