Are you a passionate Year 2 Primary Teacher with strong subject knowledge looking to work in a school?
Are you immediately available?
Do you have an enhanced DBS?
Vision for Education are looking for a Year 2 Primary Teacher who is able to create and teach engaging lessons in a year 2 classroom!
*** ASAP Start ***
The Year 2 Primary Teacher position:
This is a good school that takes pride in its engaging and exciting learning environment which is present across the school. They have excellent resources and equipment which enables the teaching staff to create fun and inspiring lessons.
About the Year 2 Primary teacher:
The successful Year 2 Primary Teacher will have QTS. The Year 2 Teacher will be ambitious and have the ability to keep their students consistently engaged in lessons. In addition it is essential that they have a key understanding of the KS1 National Curriculum as well as an understanding of effective behaviour management strategies and the ability to put these into practice.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink.
Contact the Peterborough office – 01733 371371 for more details