Year 3/4 Teacher
Our client is a P to 6 school situated in the town of Katherine, in the Northern Territory of Australia. The school’s teaching and learning programs are planned to cater for the individual, their needs, learning styles and interests. Currently they are seekinga primary trained teacher to teach a composite Year 3/4 class. Candidates with ESL experience will be highly regarded. This is an outstanding job in the adventure capital of the Northern Territory. The position is a 12 month contract and will commence ASAP.
About the Role:
- Year 3/4 Classroom Teacher
- Candidates with ESL experience will be highly regarded
- 12 month, full time contract
- ASAP Start
- At conclusion of contract, teacher can apply for permanency
- Relocation and Accommodation assistance provided
- Small community school - Diverse student demographic
- Excellent community reputation
- Cultural, Sporting, Performing Arts and Academic programs
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NTTRB and obtain an Orchre Card.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Kayla, quoting job reference #WEB1802-525804KW – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1802-525804KW - email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).