Vision for Education is one of the fastest growing Teacher Recruitment Agencies in the UK. We believe in value for money, both in fair charge to schools and fair pay for our candidates.
We are currently working on behalf of a primary school in the Newcastle, who require a part-time lower KS2 (Year 3/4) teacher. The role offers an immediate start date and is ongoing. Experience in using Inspire Maths would be an advantage.
The successful lower Key Stage 2 Teacher will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities.
- Must have QTS and superb knowledge, understanding and recent experience within lower Key Stage 2
- Creative and dynamic practitioner, with high expectations and very comfortable differentiating for a broad ability range
- Familiar with use of “Inspire Maths”
- Proven track record for raising attainment and achieving progression
- Prepared to take on the full teaching role; including all marking, assessment, staff briefings, CPD/INSET etc
- Able to collaborate and work well in a team
- Comfortable liaising with parents
- Innovative approach and easily adapts
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to a range of free Vision for Education, CPD (e.g. Team Teach, ASD Level1, Behaviour Management, EYFS: The role of the adult, How to get my first teaching post, Moving and Handling, Closing the Gap: Assessment and Marking)
- Friendly and professional Recruitment Consultants
- Invitations to a range of social events, allowing you to network and build contacts within the Education sector
- ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
For further information please contact Matthew Paul.